Monday, March 2, 2009

Engaged!

Bruce proposed at Christmas! We are getting married August 14th, 2009. We are super excited. We have been busy planning...

In other news, I am starting a jewellery business (handmade) and I intent to take some classes as well and invest in some fancy equipment and build a studio. I am hopeful that oneday I can teach workshops! I am really excited about this.

I am soooo sick of WINTER. UGH. It is now March and it feel like it has been going on forever and ever.... this is month 5.

Today I am starting a strict healthy eating/excercise regime. Want to lose 40lbs in 5 months. I KNOW I can do it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Congratulations!!!

-Jenni

Dr. Bill Emener said...

Hi MHT,

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm happy for and with you.

Secondly, good luck with the weight loss (your goal indeed is a formidable one).

Ciao (with a smile),

Bill