Wednesday, May 13, 2009

happiness is.....

  • having a complete stranger tell you that you made their day better! I told a girl at the gym a story and she said that it made her day and made her feel better =) How sweet is that?
  • having 6 people in one day tell you that you look GREAT. 2 people at the gym told me I lost weight, 3 people on facebook gave me a compliment and Bruce told me I look awesome...
  • making new friends.... Natalie, that would be you!!! YAY. we are going to have so much fun together :)
  • inviting people you have never met to your wedding and having them say YES.
  • knowing my wedding dress will have to be made SMALLER
  • buying a dress to go to a wedding (end of next week) in a size too small and then working hard to fit into it.
  • receiving compliments on the wedding invitations that I made
  • new clothes from Old Navy
  • new books from Chapters
  • shopping road trips
  • feeling more bendy at Bodyflow

1 comment:

Nat said...

Gella, I love you...plain and simply...you are a very special lady, I will miss you! I know we don't see each other often but I will miss you, my friend:(