Sunday, July 25, 2010

Florida! South Beach & Hollywood Beach


swanky South Beach



my near-drowning experience..Bruce laughed at me as I was in one foot of water but the waves kept pulling me under and I couldn't catch my breath.... and my bathing suit ended up almost falling off and there I was almost naked.... awesome.

not quite the white powdery sandy beaches of the carribean


but nice warm turquoise waters...


Hollywood Beach
Bruce swimming =)
lots of seaweed in the water!
and very rough water.



Hollywood Beach boardwalk...it goes on forever.



South Beach


downtown Miami

When we arrived back in Miami we went downtown and picked up our rental car and drove along the coast, starting in South Beach. It was busy being a Saturday and we decided to keep driving. We drove past Miami Beach and stopped at Hollywood Beach for a swim and a tiny bit of shopping =)

No comments: