Thursday, June 19, 2008

to-do list


I have so much to do. It is insane.

Today I am TRYING to get organized. I have a calendar and I am scheduling everything. Today I called: OHIP, ordered more contact lenses, made Dr. appt, dentist appt.... all things I need to do while I am still in Ottawa and still have medical insurance through work. I need to reserve a moving truck. So I should call them too. The tricky part is that my friend Jodie is driving the truck and I do not have a credit card. Jodie does. AKKK. I have money though. I have not started packing. yet. I have reserved 2 weekends on my calendar to pack- that should be more than enough!


I went to see The Strangers last night. SCARY. Loved it. Did I mention it was SCARY? omg....I had my sweater up around my face through the entire movie. I actually screamed OUT LOUD at one part and jumped several times.

One of these days I have to buy the kids a much nicer/bigger scratching post!

They do LOVE this one though!


I have been nicotine free for over 3 weeks. And I made it through my first cycle of birth control pills.

I gave in my letter of resignation at work. I gave almost 5 weeks notice.

I received my 5 years of service gift at work- a card with a note written by our executive director and a $50 Keg giftcard :)


I have 19 days of work left!!!!


I better go. lots to do.......


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yowser, you sound busy! Very exciting though!! By the way, building kitty furniture is really fun. I have a book on it, and Rich & I built a couple. Fun, and the cats LOVED them :) I can loan it to you if you like. You and Bruce can build a pet condo together....awwwww. But don't do what we did - we built it outside and forgot to measure the doorway, then it wouldn't fit through. Had to take the whole door off!

Anonymous said...

add Update My Blog to the list :)

Tammy