Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I need to vent!



my wedding headband =)
I am feeling a little blah today thanks to someone who upset me yesterday.... Do you ever meet people who just seems to push all your buttons and brings out the worst in you? ARRRGH... she makes me LIVID....
and the weather is cold, rainy and dreary. I think tomorrow will be better =) hopefully sunny and I will either do yardwork, Bodyflow class or both....
I went shopping in Huntsville with some military spouses today - was fun but WAY too short... wish it could have been planned better so that we had more time to shop but oh well.
Here is our wedding website if you want to check it out:
I think I will go to bed early and hopefully wake up all cheery......
Here is a short list of things I want to do oneday soon:
  • Wonderland
  • Wasaga Beach
  • Blue Mountain in Collingwood
  • Algonquin Park- camping
  • road trip NORTH..... I want to explore northern Ontario just to see what it is like- perhaps Lake Superior, I would have said James Bay way up north but I found out today that you can only get there by plane or train, no roads.... I want to see polar bears, lol.
  • make garden stones (I have all the supplies, just need to do it!)

No comments: