Friday, March 5, 2010


I miss blogging.. I used to blog everyday. Off and on now for years.... maybe 5 years. I have changed blogs over the years.. but I think I will stick with this one. For a while I made it private but now it is public. If you are not interested in what I have to say, then don't read it. It is quite possible that NOBODY reads this, which is just fine with me as it is like a diary of my life and helps me remember the chronological order that things happened. It helps me sort out my feelings, goals, resolutions. I like to write. probably more than I like to speak.

It's March. so far this year I've:
  • had a miscarriage
  • many trips to the lab for bloodwork
  • had cat scan, ultrasounds, and major abdominal surgery
  • been hospitalized
  • been on morphine and oxycontin and codeine
  • had a tumor the size of a grapefruit and solid as a rock removed from my ovary, along WITH the ovary and fallopian tube, and a biopsy of my omentum
  • had Julie visit us in North Bay for a week and my DAD for 4 days.
  • contemplated moving to New York State and still not sure if we are moving this summer...
  • have decided we might like to try and get pregnant
  • had a couple of emotional meltdowns (but I am fine now!)
  • started a new financial system as of Jan 1st and LOVE IT
  • put my gym membership on hold while I recoup from surgery
  • taken a road trip to Sudbury with my husband (Feb)
Once I recover I plan to:
  • work out vigorously
  • eat clean(er)
  • go to Le Nordik Spa
  • take belly dancing classes and aquafit
  • go to Maple Sugar Festival in April
  • use my income tax $$ to take workshops in Toronto so that I can start a business on Esty =)
  • have a reunion with some college friends this summer- in TO.
  • organize a street wide yard sale
  • go back to work (I seriously cannot wait!)

No comments: