Friday, March 5, 2010

It's been 17 days since my surgery. I am wishing I could do more than I can. I want to go back to the gym, clean the house, organize things... but I cannot. All in good time.

I've been researching cruises. Thinking we have decided on a 10 to 12 day cruise to the southern caribbean visiting 8 or 9 islands. We *MAY* go over Christmas.... but most likely December will be THE month we go.
I cannot wait any longer than that. And it will give me several months to get into good shape for the trip so that we can hike in rainforests and feel healthy and fit, and possibly get pregnant. I want a tropical "island" holiday.

I am going to spend some time working on my scrapbooking over the next couple of weeks. I am working on a "Animal Shelter" and "wedding" scrapbooks. and want to do a small "surgery" one as well.

Oscar weekend. Corina and Mike are visiting for our yearly oscar party. Mexican food, some wine, lots of FUN.

No comments: