Saturday, March 29, 2008

scenery

I went on a date. I flew to another country. I travelled 3000 miles to have a 9 day date with a guy that I went to grade 8 with. We had not seen each other since we were 13. We are now 36. We talked everyday for 2 months. I just knew. And I was right :) I was desperately hoping that this was not one of those character building life lessons where I get to see how strong a person I am. I have had way too many of those. I wanted this to be LOVE. Real love. Magical love. Fairytale love.
It was.
It is.
flying somewhere between Seattle and Vancouver

flying over the Rocky Mountains


the view from his apartment

at dusk


two days in a row we saw full rainbows :)

people told me I was crazy. I like to call it love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never thought you were crazy...I am a hopeless romantic living vicariously through you :) I love your love story.