Monday, March 31, 2008

Kiss!


I love this blog :) I get to write endlessly about how happy I am. How in love I am. It is a good outlet for me. I think people in general are pretty sick of hearing about how absolutely crazy I am about Bruce. I could talk about it endlessly. I never get tired of telling the stories over and over. He is the love of my life. This is a really big deal to me. I wish we could be together NOW. The waiting is torture. I miss him so much. I really did not expect that part. I thought I would be so happy that it went well. I cannot wait to see him again.
I cannot wait until the day that I will see him everyday, every morning, every night. I have never been so certain about anything in my life. I am grateful for every moment in my life that led me to him. My plan is to keep him happy......forever :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael says "ewwwwww", followed by "TMI" on the photo - gotta love 11 year old boys! I told him to say hi to Uncle Bruce and start putting things aside for his new cousins (ok, can't blame me for being an optimist....you aren't the only one who has been waiting for the fairytale for you :) Oh yeah, Bruce might read this. Oops, sorry. Don't let me scare you, buddy, I'm a bit of a joker. No pressure. Did she mention our dad's weapon collection that he uses only when his daughter's hearts get broken?? hee hee. Crumbs, if that were true we'd be visiting dad in prison for multiple life sentences, right Ange??
xoxox

Mostly Happy Thoughts said...

you are so funny :)