Wednesday, July 16, 2008

craziness!

My life is crazy right now. I have been sooooo busy. so much to do. In the past few days I have done baking, had a yard sale, went to Orleans 3 times (laundry, shopping, dinner), cleaned my apt, packed a little, did groceries, had dinner at Jodie's, worked...... In the next few days I will be working, packing, going to the dentist, going out for dinner twice. Lots of going away dinners.


....Bruce might be coming to Ottawa Saturday!!! He is driving from Tacoma. He is in Des Moines, Iowa right now. I have not seen him in almost 2 months. I miss him so much. I am sad and emotional to be leaving my life, my friends, my family. I have created a life that I love and I know I will miss it. I am excited for all the new adventures. It is hard. Change is scary. I know things will be wonderful. I try hard not to think too much about all the unknowns. It is hard to be doing all of this alone, having not seen Bruce in so so long. What has made it even harder is that Bruce is going through the same thing with him leaving Tacoma and we are both in an emotional and sad state of mind..... With Bruce driving across the US right now we are not talking much at all. Work is crazy. which is an understatement!!!! I have 4 more shifts.......
I bought the PC Green Cleaning Putty (it is solid and comes with a sponge) and I LOVE it. It looks like it will last a long long time, it makes everything really shiny and there is no harsh smell. It makes stainless steel look brand new. I highly recommend this stuff! If you use too much it can be grainy and need a lot of rinsing- so use just a little.... it is great for getting marks off walls too. and you can use it on your floors as well. I *love* PC products!!!

No comments: