Monday, July 21, 2008

Going Away Dinner

I had a small going away dinner at Mexi's on Dow's Lake. 10 people. It was nice. A coworker bought us a small bottle of champagne and another coworker bought us art, we got a couple of cards. Dinner was delicious.
Here is a group shot of most of our dept (Mas/ L&F)... These are the people I work closely with on a daily basis. I will miss them all so much!!!
It was so nice to have Bruce with me the past few days.I had not seen him for 2 months and he ended up showing up a couple of days early and staying an extra night. We ended up having 4 nights together :) The next time I see him will be in 4 or 5 days and then everyday after that- forever and ever and ever :)

Bruce and I walked home after dinner. We walked along the canal for a bit and I took this picture.
This week is going to be busy, emotional, overwhelming, and incredibly exciting.
My last day of work is Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems so weird that you are moving, even though I'm not there. But we will once again be the sisters who are away from home, and I know we'll see each other because we always did last time :) I look at how happy you are in the photo and it warms my heart. You waited a long time for this and I am soooo happy for you!!!