Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Silver Beach


this is the beautiful beach that is literally at the end of my street.



Life here is pretty peaceful.


I have applied for UI. I am looking for work in the meantime. and trying to decide what to do next..... start a business, go back to school (they have a fabulous 2 year fulltime course at the college that I would love to take!!!), or just get a job doing whatever. I have no idea. Perhaps getting a parttime job AND starting my own business on the side might be a good option. Also I have been looking into government programs that help you start a business!!! that would be awesome.


I am really enjoying being here. I love being with Bruce everyday. We get along really well. We laugh a lot. Right now we have a deal- if I watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy Bruce will watch the 5 hour version of Pride and Prejudice AND the new 2 hour version. Right now we have gotten through the 1st LOTR and almost half of the 5 hour version of P&P.


And no, life is not perfect all the time. most of the time though :) we have stuff to work through, miscommunications, bad moods and the sort to work through like everyone else. We seem to be able to communicate though and find resolutions quickly and bounce right back to our happy selves. We are the best of friends. We have a very peaceful relationship.


Next on our agenda will be having a huge yard sale, housewarming parties, and Jodie is visiting this weekend- we are going beach hopping AND there is a "corn festival" going on Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market downtown.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Angela :) ....So beautiful - enjoy every moment, even the not so perfect ones ;)

Wishing you the very most, very best :) In all your adventures! Keep looking into the grant to start your business...it really seems like the perfect time for you...well, in my opinion anyway.

P.S. Nothing is ever perfect...why would you want it to be? :)

Take care Angela!

P.P.S. As I'm writing to you, there is a raccoon on my deck eating cat food! I should go say hello! :)

Bye for now!

Nathalie