Thursday, August 7, 2008

in the middle of nowhere....




the move went well. I love it here. the house is fabulous. we have apples on one of our apple trees :) there are kids everywhere and everyone owns a dog! very different than the neighbourhood I used to live in. All of our neighbours are very friendly. A couple of them stopped by. One of them brought up baked goods! we had a house full of kids. at times it does feel as though we are so far away from city life- a bit of culture shock. the area we live in is near the lakeshore and has a beachy feel- lots of motels and beaches and laid back feel. The cats seem to love it here. I cannot wait to have people visit!!!!! It has been crazy to not have internet for 2 weeks. I will post more tomorrow- plus pictures!!!!




p.s my life is pretty much this right now: baking, cooking, decorating, and lots of "honeymoon-type" X rated goings on ;) it is a sweet life. I wish I never had to go back to work. I feel so happy and peaceful right now......

No comments: