Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ying and yang

curtains....finally!

You would think that because I am not working that I would have so much free time to post blogs. I feel busy. Bruce leaves early and comes home by 3pm. I get up and putter, then shower, sometimes bike to the grocery store, clean a bit, bake or cook.... before you know it Bruce is home and I am making dinner. We go to bed really early.
The weekend of Sept 13/14th is going to be our HUGE yard sale. We have half our spare room full of stuff to sell. We even have some of Jodie's things to sell. We are going to have our housewarming party at the end of October. Bruce has a new work schedule and is only off every 3rd weekend. so we want to alternate his weekends off and stay in North Bay for one of them, and then go to Ottawa for the next one. So I will get home every 6 weeks, which will be nice.
I am ridiculously happy. I *love* being here with Bruce. He is the absolute perfect match for me. My yang :) I am his ying..... I cannot imagine him not being in my life. ever.

1 comment:

Get Some Hairapy! said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I skimmed through your posts trying to figure out your story. I saw the pictures in Tacoma and you can almost see my salon in the background of the rooftop terrace photos! I figured out that you re-connected with an old chum who is now your love and that you live near Ottawa, but I can't figure out why he was in Tacoma! I am happy you have found someone who adds to your life. I really do believe that it is critical to find peace/happiness in yourself before trying to find it in a relationship. Many people report that when they stop looking, love finds them. I am glad you are one of them.