Sunday, April 20, 2008

La Favorita!

Jodie and I decided that we are going to try a new restaurant on Preston St (in Little Italy) every two weeks. This was our first. It was so warm out that we decided to eat outside!!
Jodie

moi!


I am really enjoying spending so much time with Jodie. It is nice to have someone to hang out with who likes doing the things that I like: shopping, baking, aquafit, crafts, walking... She has a bike now so we can start biking to Westboro beach and have picnics. It makes being in a long distance relationship easier.... all the things I would want to do with Bruce I instead do with Jodie :) Of course I do miss the intimacy and affection that I would get from Bruce (very very much), but at least I am busy so I don't have a whole lot of time to dwell on that fact. In June Jodie and I are going whitewater rafting!! FUN. I went many years ago and loved it.
My sister was here for a "sleepover" last night. We had dinner, wine, watched "Atonement" (which I loved), and had some great conversation. We also went out to Orleans to visit with my brother and his gf. I am SO HAPPY my treadmill is gone to its new happy home (with my sister). Also we drove some empty cages I had stored ontop of the treadmill back to the shelter (I had them for my foster kittens and no longer need them)- so now I have this giant uncluttered space at my front door and I LOVE IT.
Today Jodie and I went to aquafit, then walked 4km to do a little shopping. I came home and watched a movie.
I am thinking I will put my cable on "hiatus" for a while. Although I love having the movie channels, I really am not watch regular TV at all and haven't in a couple of months so it seems like a waste of money.
I am so happy I have a 3 day weekend. and that the weather is so gorgeous. My apt is clean, I have all of my errands done, so tomorrow I think I will tackle some mail that I need to send and go to aquafit, and perhaps take a walk down by the canal. I am only about a 10 min walk to the canal :)

No comments: