Thursday, April 10, 2008

mail makes me happy :)

I joined Postcrossing. It is free. You sign up and make a profile then request up to 5 addresses and mail people postcards. Once they are received your name goes into the database and you get postcards from other strangers. I went to the postoffice today and bought some international stamps and postcards so that I can mail some. I love getting mail and who knows I may end up making some friends along the way :) I have always loved buying, sending, and getting postcards. I buy them when I travel and keep them. Usually when Krishna travels to countries around the world she will bring me back a postcard :) The 3 addresses I have are in London, Finland, and New Jersey. I have no idea what I will write...... but I am all hooked up and ready to be inspired.

No comments: