Sunday, April 6, 2008

live, love, laugh

I have been to aquafit 4 times in the last week. Jodie and I are planning to go 3-4 times a week PLUS we are going to do yoga (at my place) on days we don't go to aquafit (my work schedule sometimes does not allow me to get to aquafit as much as I would like). 6 days a week we are aiming for, one day off. Today's aquafit class was fantastic! I was so tired this morning, having not gotten enough sleep, but after class I felt great.
I am in love. Life is pretty sweet. I cannot wait to see Bruce again. I just want to wrap my arms around him and NEVER let go. I love him completely and perfectly. And I would pack up and move anywhere to be with him. He makes me smile and laugh. I have never felt so much love for another human being. I have not held back. I have no walls up. He is my greatest joy. I look forward to every day that he is in my life. I hope that is a long long time. It will never be long enough. I think he is the perfect match for me. PERFECT. In every way possible. He makes me feel very loved. The only other thing in my life that I have felt this much clarity and certainty about is my passion and love for animals, and my dedication and passion for that has never waivered. Few things in life are just so easy. so clear. so certain. Every once in a while you feel something so deeply that it overwhelms you, drives you, motivates you, it becomes a part of who you are as a person, and it changes everything. It is really special. It is very beautiful. We are friends and lovers. Oneday we will be bestfriends, lovers, and husband and wife. I am very excited about all of it. He really does make me want to be a better person. And yes, I know that was a line from a movie, but it is so true.

No comments: