Thursday, April 10, 2008

things that make me happy:

  • Bruce
  • being in love
  • daydreaming about Bruce
  • having such a great capacity to love
  • my sunny optimism
  • my sister
  • my well behaved my skin !
  • aquafit
  • Isabelle's morning snuggle sessions
  • having so many wonderful friends
  • the sound of Bruce's voice
  • Sephora is coming to Ottawa (it is about time!!!!!)
  • that my hair is long again
  • that I have a job where I get to help people and animals everyday- it is very rewarding
  • days off
  • that I never married or settled and now I have found the love of my life
  • seeing mountains and smelling ocean air
  • sunshine
  • warm weather
  • dreaming of travelling..... I really really want to go to Europe and South America. But any tropical island would be nice too.
  • thinking about moving to North Bay- who would have ever thought I would move there? not me, LOL
  • trying to learn spanish
  • my gorgeous boyfriend- omg he is sweet. I love him dearly :)

there are so many other things..... too many to list!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made the "Happy List".....Woooooooooohooooooooo!!!!
After those early years of "bay shay tay way" and "zeeboozeeboo" I wasn't so sure :)
xoxox