Tuesday, April 15, 2008

uncluttered




I spent 6 hours yesterday rearranging, organizing, and cleaning my apartment yesterday. What I would really like next are: a new soft chocolate colored throw/blanket , a chocolate area rug for the kitchen, and a new set of dishes. I donated two large boxes of "stuff" this morning (I love places that will pick up donations!!!)
Last night's aquafit was so challenging!!!! I plan to go every day except Wednesday this week. Summer is around the corner and I have to step it up a bit. I am also going to blow up my excercise ball and start doing core workouts at home :) plus yoga here and there....
I am looking forward to aquafit so that I can excercise all of my work related frustrations out.
I miss Bruce... I would give anything to be able to come home from work and hug him :)

No comments: