Monday, April 28, 2008

a moment of complete clarity!

I spent 20 years looking for my soulmate. I never found him. When I finally stopped looking and found real inner peace and happiness.... he walked into my life. People always say it happens when you are not looking. And that that you "just know". And that is EXACLTY how it happened. Blindsided. and I JUST KNEW.
He is sweet, gorgeous, sexy, kind, funny, honest, loving, affectionate, trusting, gentle, fun, smart. He is everything I have ever wanted and more. He has qualities that I love because they are so much like me. And he has qualities I wish I had. We are similar, different, and very complimentary. I feel so lucky and grateful to have him in my life. He makes me smile every single day.
It is magical and wonderful. I love him more than I have ever loved another person. I look forward to every minute that I will get to spend with him. I look forward to every conversation.
I look forward to everything.
Oneday I will marry him. And that day will be the very best day of my life :) The day I get to marry my very best friend. the love of my life. I never knew I could feel this way about another person. I never knew I could feel this good.
I get to see him again in TWO WEEKS......
I want to wrap my arms around him and NEVER let go. I *wish* that were possible :)

No comments: