Wednesday, April 9, 2008

snow globe


When Bruce and I went to Seattle we went to the Space Needle. In the gift shop I found a snow globe, similar to this one, and didn't buy it. I wish I had. It was much bigger and played music. I loved it. When I was at the Seattle airport waiting for my flight home I saw this small one and bought it. I keep it beside my bed and every night before I turn off the light I shake it so it snows and I look at it, remembering our trip. It is such a happy thought to fall asleep to :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE snow globes. We must be related :)

Mostly Happy Thoughts said...

heh. I KNEW you would comment on the snow globe!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I covet that snowglobe!! I have even looked at the photo up close to see the sparkles. My favourite "thing" that I own has to be the little snowglobe ornament Craig bought me with the little farmhouse inside, all Christmassy and snowy. OMG it killed me to put it away with the Christmas things. Next year I'm keeping it out permanently!

Mostly Happy Thoughts said...

We are so much alike :)
Your snowglobe with the farmhouse sounds fabulous.
I wish I owned more snowglobes!!!!

Don't you wish it could rain sparkles, lol?

Unknown said...

Yes, I do! You and Lauren and I would be quite happy wearing sparkly jewellery, shiny lipgloss, eating cupcakes with sprinkles watching it rain sparkles, wouldn't we??

Mostly Happy Thoughts said...

The other day at work my coworkers were talking about which animal they would like to come back as in their next life and I said that I wanted to come back as a mermaid and live in a castle in the ocean. One girl gave me a very weird look, LOL. Oh well. Dream big or don't dream at all!!!!

Sparkles everywhere..... that would be wonderful :)