Thursday, April 10, 2008

the view of downtown from Jodie's balcony

the view of my neighborhood from Jodie's balcony (on the other side of the tall brown highrise)

***

Jodie is making me dinner tonight and then we go to aquafit. She lives VERY close to the rec center. I think the rest of the day I will spend at home.....

***

Next Wednesday after work I am having a friend look at my bike to get it fixed up for spring so I can start riding again. It just needs a very minor tune-up, in my opinion, and I have a friend who is very bike savvy and offered to look at it for me :) Then I can be at work in 5 minutes, which is so nice!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when you post Ottawa photos. I get very homesick and sometimes I forget that I'm not there. The photos are always a nice reminder - feels like I'm there with you. I love it here too though. My "twin cities" - home is both places!!

Mostly Happy Thoughts said...

I will post more Ottawa pics then :) It is pretty here in the spring. Most of the snow is gone, which is so nice!

Unknown said...

It's nice here too today. I'm working from home - Mike had a Norwalk-type stomach flu that started yesterday, so he's still recovering. And I'm disinfecting the house in between work!